If three of us are wal-
king together, at least
one of the other two is good enough to be my teacher.
"Education for life;
Education through life;
Education throughout life."
UNESCO-APNIEVE Source Book No.2:Learning to Be
Author:International Center of Teacher Education,ECNU Date:2006-2-18
Learning to Be: A Holistic and Integrated Approache to Values Education for Human Development
Core values and the Valuing Process for Developing Innovative Practices for Values Education toward International Understanding and a Culture of Peace (A UNESCO-APNIEVE Source Book No. 2, for Teachers, Students and Tertiary Level Instructors)
Bangkok: UNESCO Bangkok, 2002, 183 p.
- Chapter One: APNIEVE Background and Philosophy
- Chapter Two: The Asia-Pacific Region in the Context of Globalization
- Chapter Three: The Valuing Process as a Holistic and Integrated Approach to Values Education: Model, Challenges and Implications
- Chapter Four: Learning to Be
- Chapter Five: Learning Modules on the Core and Related Values
- List of Core and related Values Anchored on Human Dignity
- Health and Harmony with Nature
- Truth and Wisdom
- Love and Compassion
- Creativity and Appreciation of Beauty
- Peace and Justice
- Sustainable Human Development
- National Unity and Global Solidarity
- Global Spirituality
- The Value/Attitudinal Dimension in Quality Education by Lourdes R. Quisumbing
- Developing Values as a Whole School Community: Insight Gained at Clapham Primary School
- Pathways to the Building of a Culture of Peace by Toh Swee-Hin
Front: UNESCO-APNIEVE Sou...
Back: Zhou Nanzhao: Teach...